Our Guiding Principles as a Firm:

Mission

We consider our vocation more than a job and more than a profession; it’s a calling. We believe we are called to minister to individual healthcare providers, healthcare entities and a variety of other types of businesses, as they navigate through difficult and stressful legal situations. Our desire is that we may we be found faithful in our service.

Integrity

Our attorneys are peer review rated by Martindale Hubbell for their legal ability and ethical standing and are known for dedication and being true to their mission statement.

Action

Our attorneys aggressively work cases, providing cost efficient and personal attention to their clients.

Our Core Practice Areas:

The Firm’s attorneys routinely handle multi-million dollar lawsuits involving catastrophic injury or death and have tried cases in State and Federal Courts throughout Texas. Our Attorneys have tried cases in more than 20 counties throughout Texas with an excellent success rate.

More than a dozen Attorneys in our Rockwall, Austin and Sherman offices represent clients in a wide variety of matters, including: Healthcare Liability Defense, General Insurance Defense, Administrative Law (Matters before the Texas Medical Board and Texas Board of Nursing), Dispute Resolution, Mediation, and more.

Our History:

Steed Dunnill Reynolds Bailey Stephenson LLP originated as The Law Office of Joel J. Steed, which was founded in 1990.

As the firm grew to meet increasing client needs, other outstanding attorneys who shared the Firm’s philosophy were added to the team. Many of our attorneys have worked together for more than 20 years and have over 100 years of combined experience trying lawsuits and handling matters throughout the State of Texas.

Our attorneys primarily handle catastrophic personal injury and death cases with Health Care Liability Defense work making up approximately 80% of their docket. The remaining 20% of their litigation docket is related to various types of Tort or General Litigation matters.

Integrity

Our Attorneys are known for hard work, ethical practices and a sincere desire to help clients at their time of need

Experience

More than 100 cases taken to trial in over 22 counties in Texas, including several landmark cases in the HealthCare Liability Defense  field.

Respect

Years of experience has earned our attorneys a stellar reputation as one of the premier legal firms in Texas.